Download this Aberdeen Group white paper to learn how companies are empowering line-of-business (LoB) employees to convert more visitors into buyers and grow top line revenue.
This white paper reveals why companies that empower line-of-business (LoB) employees to manage digital store content — without relying on IT — achieve better return on marketing investments and create more engaging digital interactions. View this white paper to learn:
Please complete the form on this page to view this valuable white paper today with our compliments.
- Why reducing reliance on IT for managing digital content drives annual performance gains
- How empowering business users to manage content helps companies bring new products and services to market faster
- The essential building blocks for optimizing digital store content creation through LoB
- Best practices in creating and managing digital store templates for timely and effective content updates
- The technology toolbox required for optimizing the e-commerce experience through LoB
- Organizational, process and technology recommendations for establishing and nurturing this key capability