Delivering great B2B e-commerce experiences can be extremely challenging...but very rewarding. Learn about the essential capabilities and processes for ensuring your company's success.
Today's top B2C e-commerce sites can deliver personalized, seamless, and trustworthy experiences. They also raise expectations that—despite the added complexity—business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce experiences should be just as good.
For many B2B companies, so much must happen beneath the surface to achieve this. Among many other complexities, they must address customer-specific pricing, approval processes, delivery agreements, while supporting multiple selling channels and business models. This requires a well-orchestrated and tightly integrated array of technologies and processes.
Download this white paper from Lightwell and Consumer Goods Technology to learn:
Please complete the form on this page to view this white paper today with our compliments.
- The major challenges that B2B companies face in meeting customer expectations for B2C-like e-commerce experiences
- Important considerations for enabling personalization and consistency across channels and business models (B2B, B2C and B2B2C)
- The fundamental questions that should be addressed internally before beginning the cross-channel or omnichannel journey
- Why it's important to design the site and experience for multiple users and use cases
- Which capabilities are essential for coordinated, end-to-end fulfillment and returns
- Best practices for selecting and rolling out the right platform for customer-centric B2B e-commerce