Learn about the the capabilities of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and what it can do for your organization.
In this webinar, MuleSoft expert and Principal Solution Architect Brett Roeder provides an overview of the out-of-the-box capabilities available through Anypoint Platform that will improve business agility and create better experiences for your customers. These capabilities enable reuse, self-service, composability, governance, and security.
Throughout Brett’s demo are best practices for designing, building, and managing both APIs and integrations to deliver projects three times faster.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Improving API quality by iterating with integrated design and implementation tooling
- Promoting collaboration by designing APIs with human-readable RAML specs
- Accelerating delivery by composing flows with prebuilt templates and connectors
- Enabling reuse through sharing well-governed, well-designed connectivity artifacts
- Reducing time to resolution by managing all resources from a single pane of glass
- Increasing future flexibility by deploying on a hybrid iPaaS
View this webinar now by completing the form on this page.
Brett Roeder, Principal Solution Architect at MuleSoft
Aaron Landgraf, Sr. Manager, Product Marketing at MuleSoft